Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OFW teacher wants ex-employer blacklisted fromOWWA

OFW teacher wants ex-employer blacklisted fromOWWA 6 years 4 months ago #4276

• Ms Clavel
  • Fresh Boarder
I am an OFW who recently came home last March 9 to file a report and wants POEA to blacklist this employer whose name is Mohammed Abdulrahman. He is the owner of Bahrain Ballet Centre and has a past history of abusing teachers who have worked for his center together with the manager Anna who is his wife. Does the BatasNatin handle overseas litigation cases since this is a labour matter? I just want to have this Mohammed Abdulrahman blocked from hiring anymore Filipinos because of the moral abuse he has caused and don't want others to experience the same plight that i went through. How do i get an appointment since emailing or phoning is not allowed? Do we have to go personally to your office?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

OFW teacher wants ex-employer blacklisted fromOWWA 6 years 4 months ago #4278

• Atty. Libayan
  • Administrator
  • Please contact us for all your legal needs.
  • Thank you received: 354
Hello Ms. Clavel.

In the event that you decide to file a labor case against your former employer, we will have to file the case against your recruiter located here in the Philippines. If your case is found to be meritorious, your former employer and recruiter will be held solidarily liable.

To set an appointment, you may send a text message or email us, signifying your preferred date and time.
"Excellence is our Standard..."
Please note that answering your queries in the free legal advice forum does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.
Seek services of an independent counsel when dealing with legal issues. Legal issues need scrutiny and attention.

OFW teacher wants ex-employer blacklisted fromOWWA 6 years 4 months ago #4282

• Ms Clavel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Attty! Thanks for your response. The problem is that I was hired by email and that means direct hiring ho ang nangyari. I did not pay any placement fees because they paid everything and it was so easy for them to process my papers which also passed through the Phil Embassy there in Bahrain. When I came back to Phil, I received a hate mail from this Mohammed Abdulrahman threatening me and asking me to pay them back for more false accusations! Grabe talaga ang tao nito. He is worst than a Muslim terrorist and I think that people like him will really embarrass the Arab community for defamating Filipino workers like me. Is there any way for you to send him a letter telling him that he should stop harassing OFWs and have second thoughts about hiring anymore Filipinos for they don't deserve someone like him and his wife Anna as employers to work for. I'm about to lose my dignity Atty if I wasn't a godly person! There is another Filipina, a secretary who is also working for Bahrain Ballet Centre and she told me that she has secretly booked a flight this June for a leave. The thing is, Mohammed doesn't know that and right now, she is being held against her will.
If you're not under jurisdiction to handle my case, at least can you send him an email with the Migrant Workers Act included? Surely this is not too much

OFW teacher wants ex-employer blacklisted fromOWWA 6 years 4 months ago #4308

• Atty. Libayan
  • Administrator
  • Please contact us for all your legal needs.
  • Thank you received: 354
Go to the OWWA po.
"Excellence is our Standard..."
Please note that answering your queries in the free legal advice forum does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.
Seek services of an independent counsel when dealing with legal issues. Legal issues need scrutiny and attention.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds