Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Immediate Termination

Immediate Termination 6 years 4 months ago #4294

Greetings!

My concern is that just today (May 18, 2013) my boyfriend's employer just terminated him without prior notice and without enough transparency. He is a call center agent and is currently located in Pampanga, Philippines. He has been an employee since August 28, 2012. During his training last May 16, 2013, he was suddenly pulled out from the training to attend an Admin Hearing which he was not aware of. He was advised that he will learn the verdict on Monday (May 27, 2013). However, just today (May 18, 2013) his team manager told him that he is already terminated.

The reason for his immediate termination is that his sales went way higher than the Account's Client have expected. His sales have reached $59,000.00 plus and this is just for the month of May. One of the processes or system in their account is that if the order is still open, it is not a sale because the order is still open, there were no charges made on customer's credit card. They have showed the order numbers that are still open to be the reason for his sales to rapidly increase. Therefore the Account Manager and the account's client have reached to the decision that my boyfriend should be terminated because of INVALID SALES which is unacceptable since the orders are not yet completed which means there are no sales made.

Additional Information:

-He was NOT able get his incentives for the months of February and March, for the amount of $341.15 and $1,207.88 respectively. Client ordered the hold of his incentives because of his sales report for the month of May, which is unfair.

-He was regularized last February 28 however he was not given any contract that says or proclaims that he is already a regular employee of the company. There were no handbooks or guides for employees given to him or anybody from the account to have a transparency on which or which not could cause him dismissal or suspension (I know this because I am former employee of the same company and of the same account).

This is just a bit information about the case, we would want to appeal and file a case against the company, what would be your firm’s address and my boyfriend, Karl Estrada, would want to set an appointment with you next week.

Thank you and God Bless!

I am hoping for a response from you the soonest possible. Again, my sincerest gratitude.

Sincerely,

Angelica Ignacio

P.S

Here is the figures of the benta report that are concerned.
FebruaryName

Unique Orders
Chats Started
Total Sales
Chat Raw Conversion
Chat AHT
Survey Count
Top Box %
Bottom Box %
Sales Conversion
Sales Incentive
Karl Estrada
Clark
$ 11,371.59
7.29%

100%
0%
3.00%
$ 341.15
MarchKarl Estrada
Clark
$ 40,262.63
9.09%

88%
0%
3.00%
$ 1,207.88
MayKarl Estrada
Clark
$59,518.87
3.25%

100.00%
0.00%
Not yet applicable
Not yet applicable
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Angelica Joyce Ignacio. Reason: corrected information
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Immediate Termination 6 years 3 months ago #4339

• Atty. Libayan
  • Administrator
  • Please contact us for all your legal needs.
  • Thank you received: 354
The termination of the employer alone without due process is actionable. File a complaint with the Labor Arbiter.
"Excellence is our Standard..."
Please note that answering your queries in the free legal advice forum does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.
Seek services of an independent counsel when dealing with legal issues. Legal issues need scrutiny and attention.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds