Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PERSONAL THINGS

PERSONAL THINGS 6 years 1 month ago #5234

• Clouie
  • Fresh Boarder
Im connected to ophthalmologist my boss is from abroad last time they released a memo that no one can use the computers in our office because its an office property and also they wont let us use the wifi they put password so we cant connect to it. Now, because of that I've been using and bringing my laptop at our office to use for my reports that time I leave it on my table. On that day also my boss told me to go Bulacan with him to help the doctors for the medical mission there then I go to Bulacan for the operation in there with my other boss which was our company president. After the medical mission we came back in our office, I notice that my files on my laptop was all deleted as in all of my files somebody told me that someone use my computer and deleted all my files and i know who is it its my other boss arabic boss although I dont have proof but I know its him because they want me to resign from our office because they can't terminate me... Now, I want to file case against my employer, what case i can file?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PERSONAL THINGS 6 years 1 month ago #5592

• Atty. Libayan
  • Administrator
  • Please contact us for all your legal needs.
  • Thank you received: 354
You can file a case for damages based on the deletion of the files in your computer.
"Excellence is our Standard..."
Please note that answering your queries in the free legal advice forum does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.
Seek services of an independent counsel when dealing with legal issues. Legal issues need scrutiny and attention.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds