Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: real property tax problems

real property tax problems 1 year 1 month ago #17884

• Bonnie
  • Fresh Boarder
Good morning po Atty.,
I am a first time buyer and I am not aware of the real property tax, ang buong akala ko po , kasama sa mortgage na binabayaran ko sa Bank, ang real property tax, since I loaned the house (10 yrs ago) to the bank and unitl now, Im still paying for the mortgage and fire insurance, I did not received any notice about paying the real property tax, until recently there was a letter summoned by the court delivered to our house to attend court to transfer the title to the new owner (i dont even have the title because its not fully paid yet), I was shock, how did this happened while i'm still paying for the mortgage (without any missed for 10 yrs). the court date or the letter was delivered to us after the actual hearing.
sa madaling salita po, na foreclosed po ang property namin, dahil sa hindi pagbayad ng RPT, nagkaroon po ng auction ng wala man lang po kaming na rereceived na notice, nalamaman ko lang po ng may dumating nga na summon letter na late din nadeliver sa amin, ang sabi po meron na daw bagong may ari ng house at kailangan na naming i transfer ang titile. kung mali man po ang address na kung saan sabi nila doon daw po sa dati naming tinitirahan sila nag dedeliver ng sulat at bumabalik nga dahil wala na kami doon, pero pagdating sa summon letter, na received namin. Hindi po kaya may anomalya dito? una po wala man lang akong nare received the RPT paymnet notices simula noon, nagkaroon ng auction na wala man lang notice sa mismong bahay na inu auction.

Meron pa po ba akong habol dito Atty.? ano po ang dapat kung gawin para mabawi ko pa po sya.

thank you very much.

Bonnie
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Bonnie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds