Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Divorce

Divorce 4 years 2 weeks ago #16056

  • Tiffany
  • Tiffany's Avatar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
Hello.. pa advice lang po about sa case ng mother ko. Kinasal siya dito sa Pilipinas. Ngayon after ilang years umalis yung husband niya at nagpuntang U.S. Then noong naka acquire yung husband niya ng u.s citizenship, nag file ng divorce at pinadalhan siya ng copy dito noong 2001. Ang problema kasi ngayon, gusto niya mag loan (lot purchase) sa pag-ibig, kaso ang daming hinihinging kung ano ano na kailangan ata ng approval ng husband. Married pa din ang status ng mother ko hindi niya pa din naayos hanggang ngayon.

Tanong ko po, paano mapawalang bisa ang kasal niyang yun? (May nag advice kasi sa amin na dalhin lang yung divorce papers na galing sa husband niya sa NSO at ok na. Sa mga nababasa ko naman ay kailangan pang dumaan sa korte for the recognition of foreign divorce.

(Just delete my post admin, sorry for not looking first but I think I've found the answer here: www.firm.batasnatin.com/forum/marriage-r...orced-in-canada.html)
Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Tiffany. Reason: found the answer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Divorce 2 years 11 months ago #17255

  • Atty. Libayan
  • Atty. Libayan's Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Please contact us for all your legal needs.
  • Posts: 3361
  • Thank you received: 354
  • Karma: 49
No worries we will leave this here for leads on divorce.
"Excellence is our Standard..."
Please note that answering your queries in the free legal advice forum does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.
Seek services of an independent counsel when dealing with legal issues. Legal issues need scrutiny and attention.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Divorce 2 years 6 months ago #17394

  • joseph
  • joseph's Avatar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
Revenge Your Ex

Each day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for a
variety of reasons, usually because they got dumped or where cheated on.
Revenge comes in many ways. It typically starts by using social media to
vent, and then escalates from there. Now sites like "Get Revenge On Your Ex"
for a fee will help you get pay back or revenge.

So what is the best way to get revenge besides slashing her tires, posting
nude photos of her and so on.

The best way according to the web site Right Choices 101 is to live your
life well. This is true no matter who you are seeking revenge on. Coworkers,
past bosses, bad friends or ex-lovers. Put your energy into succeeding and
enjoying your life, not wasting your time, energy and resources on revenge
that can end up costing you much more. Plus, when you seek revenge, you send
them a massage that you have not gotten over the relationship. It's much
better to show you are indifferent and don't care.

According to Kenneth Agee of A Foreign Affair, a service that specializes in
helping men find young beautiful foreign women, "The best revenge is to date
or marry a women 10 years younger than your ex. This will piss her off to no
end. No woman ever wants to be replaced with a younger, more attractive
woman. Just like a man never likes to get replaced by a guy who is wealthier
or more successful.

I will never forget one of my first clients we took to Saint Petersburg,
Russia." says Agee, "The client told me that two days on our tour was better
than two years of therapy. Having hundreds of attractive women fighting over
you gets your ex out of your mind pretty quick.

I personally went through break up when my ex ran off with another man. But
a short time later, I met a new lady who was ten times better. I ran into
that man who stole my ex and I gave him a big thanks. In fact, I could not
thank him enough. He was stuck with an older nagging women, while I was now
with a young, beautiful, caring women. Plus, my ex had gained about 100
pounds. I don't look at that fellow as any kind of enemy but as the person
who saved me from my ex and years of suffering." This is the best a revenge
when you win without lowering yourself.

Other sites like "Get Over Her Now" give practical advice and tips for
getting over a past relationship.

Top Tips from Get Over Her Now:

Start making platonic relationships with as many women as possible, old,
young, skinny, fat, cute or ugly. This greatly helps you get back in the
game of socializing with the opposite sex. And it opens up lots
opportunities to meet their cute attractive friends in a more relaxed
environment. This also helps you build your game and confidence.

Improve yourself, start working out, get up early every day and exercise.

Buy new clothes. Dressing better makes you feel better and improves your

Focus on work and getting a promotion or raise. Don't let a break up effect
your work negatively. Put that extra effort into work and it will pay off
with a better position and more money. This will also build your confidence
and help attract better quality women.

Any time you are depressed, improving yourself helps greatly. When you feel
depressed, don't sit and watch TV and then sleep-in late. Get out and do
something that will make you feel like you've accomplished something. Take a
class, go hiking, fix something you've been putting off.

Don't start drinking. Drinking will always have a negative impact on your
life. Don't drink while depressed or when you are trying to get over some
one. After all, drinking is for celebrating. So if you are not celebrating
something, don't drink. A quality women is not going to be attracted to
someone who drinks a lot or has a drinking problem.

Don't sleep in; sleeping late increases depression. Get up as early as you
can and go for a walk, take a hike, or go to the Gym. Research shows getting
up early and exercising can eliminate depression. You will have no game be

Don't binge eat. If you start gaining weight, you will feel less self-worth
and lose your confidence. Confidence is a quality that women are extremely
attracted to.

Conclusion, the best revenge is when you improve your life so well that she
realizes she made a big mistake. And satisfaction comes when you meet
someone so much better, you are glad the ex is gone. After all, if you are
seeking revenge, how great could she really have been in the first place!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Divorce or annulment or null of marriage 2 years 6 months ago #17399

  • anne
  • anne's Avatar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
Hi, I need a legal advise po . we have been married in Singapore at MOM(ministry of marriage) and was solemnized by a legal person(i forgot her position). that was 2012. I registered our marriage as report of marriage in DFA . and 2013 , my Korean husband committed adultery, we became okay but we live separately as I dont have legal visa in Korea and i was working in Singapore. then 2015 he abandon me without saying anything at all. even a decision about out marriage i did not hear anything from him. Now 2017, im thinking of filing a divorce or annulment or any way to void the marriage and to be recognized as single again in Philippines. I am now in Thailand working here, and I do not have any idea about my ex husband. I just want to be free from this hopeless marriage. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Divorce 2 years 4 months ago #17442

  • Quenie
  • Quenie's Avatar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
Hello, I just want to ask for legal advise. I am currently working in Oman since 2010. I was married in Oman with a Jordanian national (Muslim) and we got divorced before the court (through following Islamic sharia law) . i am already legally divorced in Oman and have my certificate of divorce (in arabic and english translated already) signed and approved by the court here, ministry of justice and ministry of foreign affairs and attested by the Philippine Embassy in Oman. We did not file a case or forward a divorce case because we agreed peacefully for divorce and I got the certified original copy of divorce cert in same day. Because I submitted a report of marriage i am still married in Philippines and want to clear my name so I will be able to get a certificate of singleness again and in order for me to remarry. Please advise me the procedures on how to clear my name as single again. Many thanks.
By the way I don't have a child from him.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum ::


Philippine Lawyers

We go live to answer all your questions

Free Legal Advice Every Wednesdays and Fridays
at 6:00 pm

Facebook Event | YouTube Channel

Season One

Episode 1:  August 31, 2018

Facebook Video | YouTube Video

Episode 2:  September 7, 2018

Facebook Video | YouTube Video

Episode 3:  September 13, 2018

Facebook Video | YouTube Video

Episode 4:  September 21, 2018

Facebook Video | YouTube Live

Episode 5:  September 28, 2018

Facebook Video | YouTube Video

Episode 6:  October 5, 2018

Facebook Video | YouTube Video

Free Legal Advice


If your predicament is urgent; or, when your case is already pending in court; please do not opt for the free legal advice. It is best to get in touch with a lawyer the soonest possible time. I answer all queries here personally but sometimes it may take time because of my busy schedule. Rest assured all will be answered but the time is indefinite. Thank you for understanding.

Ranny Randolf B. Libayan


9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM Monday to Friday

We are also open for appointments on weekends

It is best to contact us for an appointment if you decide to visit us so you will be given priority


Philippine Law Firm


We will represent you in court, administrative, and other tribunal hearings.

Law Firm in Taguig


We provide notarization and drafting of all kinds of legal documents.

Notary Public

Legal Consultation/ Retainer

We provide the best legal advice about anything legal whether it be via retainer or just one time.

Philippines Free Legal Advice

Free Legal Advice Online

We provide free online legal advice just proceed to the forums.