Good day Atty. Can I file a petition to recognize foreign divorce decree based on the facts below? Your kind help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
* My wife and I, both Filipino citizen, were legally married here. She then went to US and filed a divorce and was granted. She was a FILIPINO CITIZEN at the time she filed a divorce.
* She then remarries there ( an American Citizen) and later filed a divorce again.
* She remarries again an American Citizen and later on she became an American Citizen.
* She and her current husband adopted our children here in the Philippines and was granted by the Philippine Court.
* I have a copy of the final judgement of divorce, divorce report of the statistics office of the state, divorce law of the state, marriage record of her former and current husband, final judgement of the adoption of our children.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Rey. Reason: correction
The administrator has disabled public write access.