Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Grounds to file for annulment

Grounds to file for annulment 3 years 10 months ago #16604

Hi,
I'm new here. My husband and I were fighting for almost anything for 3 years now. He works abroad and take his vacation every Dec. Just this Dec 2015 we had a fight again..re- money, and attention.

He's a regular employee and send remittances every month. While my income is not stable since I lost my job 2012 but I put up my own small business but still not capable of surviving by myself. So I really need him to support the financial needs of my son and myself, like the house (under bank loan); the food, the baon of my son, house bills...

Before we landed to PH this Jan. 4 we had a fight. He usu. send remittance every 2nd week of the month but this time he did not send any...causing me to pay everything. Good this the bus. helps me a lot...

I want to ask, if my husband will not really give financial support this month, January. Would this be a ground for me to file for annulment and demand for financial support?

It's actually not 100% a fault of my husband why this is happening. I admit as well that I have fault. Bec. everytime he's in PH , we fight on almost everything, like money and attention that he demands from me after being away from us for 11 mths. I admit I lost my feelings for him...

I really don't have any knowledge but I was thinking if he could live a day not thinking if we still have food on the table, or money for my sons baon and school service; power supply and etc.. then I think he really don't give a damn if we live or die....

This incident actually made me decide to live only with my son. Can someone give me legal advise, Monetarily speaking I cant afford a lawyer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Grounds to file for annulment 3 years 10 months ago #16614

• RyanHall
  • Fresh Boarder
Without a lawyer its impossible I suppose as it is a legal activity an a lawyer plays an important role in any king of legal activity.My neighbor had same issue but all thanks to divorce lawyer Alexandria, VA who help her in solving the case and charged very less.You can take help of them hope they understand your problem and charge you less.You can visit at http://www.leemeierlaw.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds