Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: changing name of father to real biological father

changing name of father to real biological father 1 year 9 months ago #17611

• Georgia Cu
  • Fresh Boarder
Good day! My question is about changing the name of the father on the birth certificate.What can be done to rectify this situation wherein the mother had given a fictitious name of the father on the birth certificate and signed for the "father" on the back of the birth certificate. At that time, the biological father did not want to acknowledge the child. She did this to save face. However, a few years later, she and the biological father had reconciled and married. Now they want to rectify the mistake she made on the child's birth certifcate and have the biological father's name indicated on the birth certificate. They are in the US now and their son is now 29 y/o. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

changing name of father to real biological father 1 year 9 months ago #17614

• Nick
  • Fresh Boarder
Georgia Cu wrote:
Good day! My question is about changing the name of the father on the birth certificate.What can be done to rectify this situation wherein the mother had given a fictitious name me of the father on the birth certificate and signed for the "father" on the back of the birth certificate. At that time, the biological father did not want to acknowledge the child. She did this to save face. However, a few years later, she and the biological father had reconciled and married. Now they want to rectify the mistake she made on the child's birth certifcate and have the biological father's name indicated on the birth certificate. They are in the US now and their son is now 29 y/o. Thank you.
I think you should go to the office which has the responsibility to solve the problems like yours. They will answer your question specificly
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds