Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: unpaid loan

unpaid loan 6 years 9 months ago #30

lending company is forcing me to pay for my unpaid loan . my loan was 50,000 only and they want to get 800,000 for me because they told me that my loan was taken last year 2006. they informed me that my last payment was last jan 2008. they told me also that they called me last august 2008 to remind of my unpaid loan. thats why i told my mom to help me pay for it since i loast my job that time. i donta have communication with my parents because im leaving separately with them. and then last week my mother in law informed my family that somebody is looking for me and they were informed by the lending company that i have unpaid loan. then i call the lending co. and told them i paid already but they told me that the record shows that i still have balance left. they told me that they called my father last year 2009 to remind again. but unfortunately my father didnt informed me about that because i loast communication with them. and now after 3yrs the lending company is forcing me to pay 800,000. because they told me that its been a long time that i havent settled my loan. i ask them to reduce the 800,000 because i dont have that much money and also my loan was only 50,000 ,why they need to get that big amount from me. the last time they remind my father was 2009. what happend to 2010,2011 and 2012??? why they stop calling and reminding us for the debt??? and now thats its almost 3 yrs ago they will showed up and forcing us to pay 800,000. im asking again for a little consideration.i told them im willing to pay the lending company but i told them to pls reduce the amount . so they want me to pay 85,000 for principal amount plus additional 40,000. a total of 125,000 but they insisit to pay the amount of 125,000 in 1 month only. or else they will file a civil case with me and they told me they will keep bothering my family and inlaws if i didnt settle the amount of 125,000 until sept 30,2012. i ask for a liitle consideration to them that i will pay the 125,000 within 4months because i dont have much money . but they dont agree. they said there are two choices. 1)payment within 4months, i need to give all the 800,000 pesos or 2) paid until sept 30,2012 i will give only 125,000 pesos. can i file a petition of suspension of payment???pls help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

unpaid loan 6 years 9 months ago #32

• Atty. Libayan
  • Administrator
  • Please contact us for all your legal needs.
  • Thank you received: 354
Dear Ellecor,

That is the problem with loan sharks, they want to get the most money from you. I suggest you ask them a statement of your account and how it balooned to that amount. Without which, do not pay anything yet.

What most likely happened in your case is that they incorporated unconscionable interests and compounded it. They present a very high account balance and threat you with a law suit so that you will be obliged to part with your money.

If you believe that you already paid and you have receipts, then do not mind them. Wait for them to take legal action if indeed their claim holds water.
"Excellence is our Standard..."
Please note that answering your queries in the free legal advice forum does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.
Seek services of an independent counsel when dealing with legal issues. Legal issues need scrutiny and attention.

unpaid loan 6 years 9 months ago #57

dear atty.,

deadline ko po sa sept 30 para sa pagbayad ng balance ko sa loan ko. matagal na po kasi un akala ko po kasi nbyran na lhat ng mother ko. pero ngayon po after 3 yrs hinahabol ako ng lending. i need to pay daw po yung 125k one tym payment lng until sept 30 2012.kasi po reduced na dw po un pag di ko dw bnyaran lhat ang 125k sa katapusan babalik dawpo sa talagang amount na 800k. e ang ni loan ko lng nmn po ay 50k befor last yr 2007. nakiusap po ako sa lending na babayaran ko ung a25k within 4 months kasi yun lngh po kaya ko. di dw po pwede ayaw po pumayag . dpat dw po byaran ko na tlga lahat yung 125k sa katapusan kundi dw po ay mag file po sila ng lawsuit sakin. ang ikinatatakot ko po ay bka pag di ko nabgay ung 125k sa katapusan ay ibalik nila sa 800k na sinisingil nila sakin. anu po b pwede ko gawin. wala po ako sa pinas at di po ako mkapunta sa knilang office. wala din po ako mautusan pra pumunta dun. nahingi po ako ng kopya ng account ko sa loan sa office kaso ayw nila ipadala thru email di dw po pwede yun. sana po ma help nyo ko. need ko po legal advice. kung kukuha po b ako ng atty pra mkipag usap sa lending ay magkano po b ang bbyaran sa abogado. kasi po wala po ako malaking pera e kasi po magbabayad pa ako ng loan ko. salamat po.hope to hear from u soon.thnx n godbless po

unpaid loan 6 years 9 months ago #61

• Atty. Libayan
  • Administrator
  • Please contact us for all your legal needs.
  • Thank you received: 354
You have two options:

1. You can get a lawyer and let them talk to the lawyer. I am sure their devious plans will not be effective if they deal with a lawyer. Sa tingin ko, may anomalya jan kasi ano naman rason na di sila makapagbigay ng accounting sa iyo through email? That is inappropriate, dapat bago ka magbitaw ng pera, alam mo kung ano yung binabayaran mo.

Yung babayaran mo sa abogado, iba iba, depende sa abogado. Pwede mo kami i-contact sa email or phone number namin dito sa site if you are interested in engaging our services.

2. You can just leave them be. Anyway, most of the time, malaki ang bawas sa utang pag napunta na ito sa korte. Isa pa, nasa ibang bansa ka kaya mahihirapan sila. Like I said previously, kung honest ang accounting nila sa utang mo, they can send you a copy, in whatever means you like.
"Excellence is our Standard..."
Please note that answering your queries in the free legal advice forum does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.
Seek services of an independent counsel when dealing with legal issues. Legal issues need scrutiny and attention.
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds