Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: i Was appointed Independent Arbitrator Legality

i Was appointed Independent Arbitrator Legality 3 years 7 months ago #16558

I was appointed Independent Arbitrator whos decision shall be accepted as Final And Binding,
i had ruled on a Contractual Impasse and i added a Arbitrary Amendment which was agreed and accepted and signed now a second Impasse which has been on going for 12 /13 Months and i was just made aware of after the 12Th month and i asked both parties for any documents on there behalf since the party who is funding the agreement is now stating he will not fund it further unless he gets a new contract, be mindful this is the same almost exact scenario which i ruled on the first time to the Impasse rendered and Drafted A Arbitrary Amendment which he agreed accepted and Signed , is doing the same exact thing and now is stating he wants my Address Identification and the Contract was never legal he further states bare in mind he the both parties added me in as Arbitrator he knew i was in a relationship with the other party and we also had a Daughter he still and they both agreed and i was appointed there arbitrator should a impasse be reached it reds i would be asked to act as an Independent Arbitrator whos decision would be accepted as Final And Binding , now he has the nerve to in email dispute with the other party saying the contract is not legal nor i as the arbitrator since i could not be a unbiased Arbitrator for the same exact reasons he signed me in sounds like he is attempting to use coercion because he wrote to the other party that he will not fund the contract financially unless she signs and agrees to a new contract with new conditions which he will add three, and is trying and has breached the Agreement for over 112 months now i would appreciate all legal advice on how i should proceed i have a few days since he has stated maybe i am wrong because the Contract states to be funded until One of the parties passes away would that not make it a lifetime agreement according to the wording of this Agreement please feel free to contact or reach m 24 /7 day or night on this matter all legal Arbitration advice will be greatly Appreciated so this is handled correctly and precisely
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds