Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Seeking for a legal advice

Seeking for a legal advice 2 years 7 months ago #17325

Hello Attorney,
I really need an assistance regarding my case. I am 2 months pregnant now and was impregnated by my boyfriend. We were not in good terms because of a lot of misunderstandings. We broke up last March and we just got back together this October. Promised me everything that he will be a good boyfriend now but sadly he started doing the things he did before. He’s accusing me and insulting of what happened in my life. I am married and now my husband and I separated 3 years ago going on 4 years now. My boyfriend always insults with that and I was already trying to leave him but he always asks for a chance. So I gave him a lot of chances. Until he totally stop doing that to me again, but he started being cold with me and fights are still happening.

Worst case is when we already knew that I am pregnant, we had a fight. At first I am so calm and just left him in the room for me to relax because I know that I am pregnant and it’s very dangerous for me to be stressed out. Since this is my 4th pregnancy and all 3 previous pregnancies were not successful. So I just kept calm. I thought we’re already okay but then we got into fight again. Since I am pregnant, I cannot control my emotions I hit him, and what he pushed me away causing me to fall on the floor. I am so mad at him and everytime I go near him he always pushed me to the floor. After 2 days I was bleeding and rushed to the hospital. He became okay again after that until we got into fights again. I have a difficult pregnancy and I am always irritated with him and I don’t know why. Maybe because I am pregnant. He told me that I am always ignoring him and as if I am treating him that he’s not the father of my child. He really don’t understand that I am pregnant and hormones can really mess up my attitude. I am already traumatized with my previous life, having a failed marriage and lost 3 children. That’s why I easily get frustrated causing me to do something when I’m angry. I can’t control my emotions because of his insulting words so I always get to the point where I hit him. But that would not happen if he’s not telling me painful and insulting words. But in the end I am the one who fix everything just for us to be okay. And now he’s telling me that he don’t want to be with me anymore and that he will just support his child. I did everything, asked for a chance for us to fix this for the sake of our child. And now this is causing me emotional stress and my child is affected since I bleed everytime I cry because of him.

With this, can I sue him under the R.A. 9262? With the reason of “causing mental or emotional anguish, public ridicule or humiliation to the woman or her child.”

I hope you can help me with this attorney.

Thank you very much,

Grace Feliciano
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds