Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SEEK LEGAL ADVICE

SEEK LEGAL ADVICE 4 years 1 month ago #15994

• ian
  • Fresh Boarder
Sir Good day po.

i am very poor po of this legal matters

Question po kelangan po ba talaga ako magbayad sa settlement that sabi nila eh attras nila or eh file nila ang Affidavit of Desistant pero may amount na involve. pero bago pa nila na file, naDismiss na po pala yung nafile nila na case. Mahahabol pa ba nila ako? please help naman nyo po ako.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SEEK LEGAL ADVICE 3 years 4 months ago #16908

• Atty. Libayan
  • Administrator
  • Please contact us for all your legal needs.
  • Thank you received: 354
Depende yan. Pag na dismiss "with prejudice", wala na habol pero pag "without prejudice", may habol pa.
"Excellence is our Standard..."
Please note that answering your queries in the free legal advice forum does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.
Seek services of an independent counsel when dealing with legal issues. Legal issues need scrutiny and attention.

SEEK LEGAL ADVICE 3 years 4 months ago #16913

pls help nag work po ako sa company as sales for 1 year nag resign na po ako 4 months na and now accusing me na meron ako undeposited account na almost 400k hawak po nila and OR na na issue ko sa clients na ako tumangggap ng cash ni reremit ko namn po ung pera but the problem wala po ako documents na tinanggap nya kasi po tiwala ako sa tao dahil wa din procedure ung company un na po ung nakasanayan ko na gawin for 1 year dalawa po kmi nung ksama ko cya namn po 100K ung undeposited account nla sabi sa amin they will a case daw ano po ba dapt gawin para hind na umabot sa korte masyado na po na stress ano po legal action dapat gawin makukulong po ba sa ganun kaso dahil may documents sila na hawak ako po wala. kung bayaran ko po ba may karapatan pa sila na demanda ako ayoko po kasi nangganitong gulo pls. help
Atty. Libayan wrote:
Depende yan. Pag na dismiss "with prejudice", wala na habol pero pag "without prejudice", may habol pa.

SEEK LEGAL ADVICE 3 years 4 months ago #16928

• Ana
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Atty!

I was hoping you can give me an advice about my situation. What is the safest thing to do/say, to free my self from being convicted for a cyber libel?

Here are the facts:

Last year 2015, I lost my cellular phone. Everything from my Facebook, yahoo mail and tweeter account's password and username where automatically saved on the phone.

Here's the thing, I live in a small town, people here knows everyone, and even if Something is publicly revealed such as a Scandal, it easily spreads like a virus.

I got my phone from my grandparents who adopted me, it was the cheapest plan from a known telecommunication company. As I remembered, I left it inside a public van near the drivers seat where I was seated. The driver didn't even called me nor stopped and just called me that I left my phone. I thought he was a nice person and seems to know everyone around because he knows a few rumors. He started asking me if I know this woman, of course! He was referring to my schoolmate. The woman had been alleged to have a relationship with a married man. She even got miscarriages 2 times with two different guys who were unfortunately we're still married. He said the woman was a relative and he really is ashamed! He knew the wife and was a good friend of someone within their bloodline, I forgot. I also shared him facts about what I knew about her. Well, I didn't think of it as defaming her I was telling him the truth because well I personally hate her also.

Few weeks later, my schoolmate sent everyone an email stating therein not to believe what has been circulating online about her. I wasn't able to see what she was referring to because the account she stated there wasn't available anymore. But I saw some screenshots taken by my other friends. There it shows her picture, full name, and libelous facts about her. Well, based on my knowledge I can confirm maybe a few.

Months passed by, now it's 2016!
Another account was publicly made from a social media site. This time it contain only hints and I'm pretty sure it's still referring to my schoolmate again.

But now, I'm having doubts!! The facts posted there were pretty similar to what I've shared with the driver. Also those facts he shared to me were stated there also.

Right now, that schoolmate of mine is exerting efforts to find who the culprit is. She is now seeking help from law enforcement agencies.

I'm really scared. Although my conscience is clean. But what if I'll be put to blame?!
Because Maybe my phone was used to create an anonymous account. What if the telecommunication company will trace my phone. I have searched in the net they can still trace you even without a sim card, just by using the phone's IME1.

What will I do? If I will tell them the story I'm not sure if they will believe me. The driver nowadays is no where to be found. I have been searching that guy on a social media site but I never saw his face from any of my schoolmates relatives.

Please help me I don't want to be put in bars.
What should I do to defend my self? What shall be my defense?

SEEK LEGAL ADVICE 3 years 4 months ago #16955

• tricia
  • Fresh Boarder
atty.
ung kasama ko po nakatanggap ng demand letter pero ako po wla cguro po kc wla tao s bahay namin. in case po ba na wala ako demand letter direct na ung kaso ko s fiscal ganun po ba yun atty. wla na po chance if ever na settle out of court. 89k po ung sa kanya sakin kasi 400k pwede po ba ko tumawag s lawfirm na nagpadla sa kanya ng letter to ask if pinadalahan din po ako kasi need nya po sumagot within 3days. ako po kasi wla pa natatanggap. pag po ba wla nag received sa bHay bumabalik po ba ung letter dun s lawfirm atty?

thanks po
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds